When can I start language education abroad?

Students who will participate in General Language Programs in foreign language schools can start their education on any Monday. Special purpose education programs (Medical English, Legal English, Exam Preparation Courses, Certificate and Diploma Programs, etc.) have specific start dates.

Who will determine my language level and how?

Students take a two-stage placement test, written and oral, on the first day they start their education at schools abroad. As a result of this exam, the language level of the student is determined and placed in a suitable group.

Is there an age limit for language schools abroad?

There is no maximum age limit for language education abroad. However, there is a minimum age limit set for each program.

What is the class size in language schools?

Class sizes vary between 10-18 people.

Do schools organize social activities?

Almost all language schools organize weekend tours, sports activities, trips to historical and touristic places. Some language schools charge additional fees for these services, while others offer these services within the program.

Will I get a certificate at the end of the training program?

Students studying abroad receive a certificate of completion stating the length of study and the language level achieved.

How can I get a visa?

It is necessary to conduct a detailed interview with you before your visa application. For this, you should contact Oskaredu. As a result of this interview, it is determined whether you are in compliance with the visa requirements and you will be guided accordingly. Those who can get a visa by meeting certain conditions are told what to do and they are asked to apply after these conditions are fulfilled. This situation is explained to those who cannot get the visa, along with the reasons, and the student is prevented from wasting time and money.

How much money do I need in the bank to get a visa?

You will need to document that you have financial resources to cover your expenses (school, accommodation, flight tickets, pocket money, etc.) during your education. The deposit you will document may be in TL or any foreign currency, which may belong to you or the persons who will cover your expenses.

What do visa officers pay attention to when evaluating my application?

Visa officers should be convinced that you went to their country for study purposes and that you will return after completing your studies, and should not be concerned about your social and economic ties to your country.

Can I work with a student visa?

Only Ireland and Australia allow students to work full-time legally. In order to have a work permit in Australia, it is necessary to register to study at least 20 hours per week and apply for a student visa. In order to have a work permit in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered to take at least 15 hours of lessons per week for at least 25 weeks. The statutory work permit for students is 20 hours per week.

Where will I stay during my education?

Accommodation can be done in a homestay, school dormitory or hotels. Long-term students can stay more economically by renting a house or a room.

Will I be met at the airport?

It depends on the institution you are dealing with. If this service is included in the price of your agreement, it is free of charge, if it is not included in the price, a school staff will meet you at the airport and accompany you to your accommodation for an extra fee.

When will I pay the tuition fee?

Students who will study in England, America, Canada, Malta, pay the tuition fee after visa approval; Students who will study in Ireland must pay the tuition and accommodation fee before applying for a visa. However, there may be exceptional cases.

How can I pay the tuition fee?

You can make your payment directly to the account number of the school or to Oscaredu.

Do I have to pay the tuition and accommodation fee in advance?

After receiving your visa, you have to pay the tuition and accommodation fees in advance.

How much money should I take with me?

We do not recommend that you take a lot of cash with you. You can withdraw money in foreign currency from ATMs in the country you are visiting by opening a Turkish Lira account at banks in Turkey and getting a cash withdrawal card. On the other hand, you can use the credit cards you use in Turkey abroad as well.

Who do I contact if I encounter a problem during my education?

In case of a problem related to school, accommodation or any other issue, students can reach Oscaredu via mobile phone or e-mail and receive assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since Oscaredu is a London-based company, it will make our trainees feel privileged to be by their side with all kinds of problems, wherever they are, especially in England.

Why should I get consultancy service?

There is no financial difference between applying directly to a language school or doing so through Oscaredu. However, in some cases, you will have the opportunity to study at a more affordable price if you apply through Oscaredu. Oscaredu can offer you this frigate by requesting an extra discount on behalf of students on the schools’ list price. Doing the school registration process through our company will help you easily choose the most suitable country, city, school and education program among dozens of alternatives, as well as assist you in all correspondence, passport and visa procedures, accommodation, and welcome in the country of destination. The service we will provide will continue throughout your language education, and our consultants will assist you in solving any problems you may encounter during your education.