“Our new school is located in the heart of the beautiful Mother City as Cape Town is affectionately known for. Just around the corner from the famous Greenmarket Square, surrounded by every amenities you can think of. The bus stop outside will take you to Camps Bay beach in an instant! You can walk to The V&A Waterfront each day or take a quick trip to the top Table Mountain. “
International House Cape Town (IH Cape Town) is part of the International House World Organization, one of the world’s largest and oldest group of language schools. Founded in 1953, International House is a global network of 160 schools in over 50 countries teaching English and Modern languages to both foreign and local students. International House schools employ over 5800 teachers, teach more than 200,000 students, and train nearly half of all CELTA graduates in the world.
IH Cape Town offers all students a well-structured course, a positive and fun learning environment and educational support. Various learning options are available, some of which are listed below:
- English Language (Standard, Intensive and Special Courses)
- Business English
- English for Special Purposes [Aviation, Engineers, Administration, Healthcare]
- Internationally recognized CELTA Teacher Training
- University Foundation / Pathway
- Cambridge exam preparation courses: FCE, CAE, CPE
- IELTS / TOEFL test preparation courses
- English Plus [Combine your English course with surfing, safari, wine and golf]
- Volunteer Programs
IH Cape Town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, offering visitors an ideal location to explore great attractions, socialize with fellow students and experience the local culture. Additionally, IH Cape Town has an active social program and offers a variety of tours and accommodation options, most of which are within walking distance of the school.